We have six beautifully appointed Victorian styled self-catering units, which can comfortably accommodate up to 18 people.
All the units are furnished individually, and have a homely feel. Some units have items from the owner’s personal collection of antiques and other interesting collectables. All the cottages are individually furnished with cane, oregon and wrought iron.
All our units are fully equipped for self-catering accommodation. But if you do not feel like cooking, Magaliesburg plays host to dozens of very good local restaurants, hotels & guest lodges, all willing to provide you with an excellent meal. Booking is advised beforehand as Magaliesburg has become one of South Africa’s premiere playgrounds for visitors from Johannesburg and Pretoria, who are looking for a de-stressing weekend only one hour away.
Relax and enjoy the fresh country air for a weekend or even a few days and explore what the Magaliesburg and surrounds have to offer.
We have a pool where you can spend hours lounging and taking in the rays, or on cold winter nights you can snuggle up in front of your fireplace or oil heater.there are wonderful local walks, hiking trails and mountain bike trails available close by for the outdoor lovers.
- NOT TO BE MISSED. MRtC was a big success last year and so much fun! So much going on in one weekend, a not to be missed event.
Jameson Cottages will be offering up to 20% off accommodation for the MRtC weekend, the discount value dependant on the number of cottages booked for one party.
A minimum of a two night stay is required to receive this discount. (Ts and Cs apply)
Terms and Conditions
- Applicaple between the 24th to the 26th of August 2018
- 10% discount applies to cottages 3 and 5 only.
- 15% discount will apply to cottages 1, 2, 4 and 6
- 20% discount for group bookings of 6-12 people.
- Bookings for 6 people require a minimum of 3 cottages
- Bookings for 8 people require a minimum of 4 cottages
- Bookings for 10 people require a minimum of 5 cottages
- Bookings for 12 people require a minimum of 6 cottages
- Minimum of TWO nights required to receive these discounts.
- Payment in full including your security deposits
- Bookings before Monday the 13th of August to receive discounts
- This special is only applicable to direct bookings and is not available on any booking websites
- Only EFT payments will be accepted.
The lodge was designed to have 13 spacious, airy and comfortably styled rooms to ensure that it maintains its personal and exclusive feel, thus ensuring that you don’t just get a place to rest or sleep but also a place to experience the adventure of a life time. Even if sleep is the adventure.
There is also a garden where you can relax and experience the best of our world.
The lodge is 5-20 min away from scenic nature trails and hills.
- Book for 2 nights and only pay R800 per night including breakfast for 2 people.
Valid from 21 August till 31 August 2018.
You save R600!
The Garden Pavilion can seat up to 30 people for wedding receptions or double up as a chapel when the weather does not permit an outside ceremony. Stonebridge House which has its own kitchen and service bar can accommodate 60 guests in the Foundation room and 12 people each in the Cornerstone and Capstone breakaway rooms.
The Bridge Bistro, with stacking glass doors that look out onto the Olienhout Ridge can seat up to 80 guests for wedding receptions or private parties.
- From only R2950 per room per night including breakfast.
Book for 2 nights or more and receive 30% off.
The Crooked Tree Dog Park and Campsite is situated in the heart of Magaliesburg, only 20km from Krugersdorp.
Bring your dogs to enjoy the freedom to run, play and swim in the river while you sit down to relax with a drink and soak up the peace in a tranquil country setting.
The Crooked Tree also boasts several dog friendly campsites for the camping enthusiasts that pride themselves in a weekend away from electricity and dare to connect with nature.
We offer open stands as well as a few fenced off campsites for you to choose from.
We have exquisite ablutions with a rustic feel, which are powered by solar lights and gas geysers.
There are no electrical points situated at the campsites and all Braai areas are situated along the river. So please feel free to bring along lanterns and portable braais for your campsite.
- Camping with your dogs!
From R320/night/stand up to 4 people and your dogs don’t pay.
- Bring your own picnic and spend the day at the river with your fur babies.
Only R35 per person, dogs don’t pay.
- Camping with your dogs!
The ideal venue for conferencing, corporate events, bush weddings, leisure getaways, yoga, spiritual and detox retreats, dining, picnics, cycling and more.
- Mokoya Lodge will be offering MRtC guests 30% off their bed and breakfast rates when booking 2 or more nights.
Single night bookings will receive 20% discount of the bed and breakfast rates.
Cor. R24 and R98, Magaliesburg