MRtC Day ticket for Reefsteamer visitors
PLEASE NOTE – these tickets are ONLY available to people who arrive by STEAM TRAIN (see ticketing information below)
This ticket does NOT include the Steam Train ride.
To join this event you MUST buy tickets on the REEFSTEAMERS website on this link:
+27 (0)62 743 9200
Office hours: 09:00-16:00
Your MRtC Day Ticket includes the following:
- Transport from the Magaliesburg Station 11h30 to:
- Cradle of Kindness Market where you can browse through stalls and entertainment. See the event for more details. At 12h30 you will leave for:
- Black Horse Brewery for a light lunch. Grab a famous pulled pork sandwich and an in-house beer or glass of house wine or a soft drink while exploring the working farm. After lunch at 13h30, you will leave to experience:
- bottomless Ice-cream tasting at the La-Veneziana Italian Ice-cream factory.
- You will return to the station at 14h10 sharp to leave at 14h30
Day Ticket: R230 per adult and R200 per child under 12
Only pre-booked tickets will be accepted. We will meet the MRtC ticket holders at the station – please show your ticket for admittance on the bus.
Contact details of participants:
Laerskool Hekpoort – TRANSPORT – 073 673 8283
Cradle of Kindness Market – Ryan – 084 499 5003
Black Horse Brewery – 082 453 5295
La Veneziana IceCream – 082 602 6169
Magalies Business Forum – Liza – 073 673 8283
Neither the organisers of MRtC or any of its agents, employees or contractors accept liability for loss, damages or injuries caused by or resulting from transport provided by MRtC. Due to limited time, MRtC will have to keep to the time schedule but it is the responsibility of the passenger to be on time for every departure of the bus and MRtC cannot be held responsible if a passenger misses the bus and train. MRtC also does not guarantee the availability of any products advertised.